I blog about health and fitness, food, inspiration that moves my soul, beautiful dreams, thoughts, my life...
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Metal Yoga?
I found tippr deal for a month of unlimited yoga for $45. Not a bad price to pay considering the have different types of yoga- including power vinyasa and metal yoga. I've never done metal yoga before. Apparently, heavy metal music and weights are added to yoga practice. Sounds interesting. I'm excited to up my yoga to the next level and try this! I'm ready to get my yoga on this month with Tough Love Yoga! (http://toughloveyoga.com/)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sore from yoga. Those are INTENSE classes. I'm gonna get crazy flexible by the end of the month.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm becoming a yoga fanatic. New favorite site of the moment: http://www.yogajournal.com/
ReplyDelete